ATP 140 – Tissue Processor
1. Protection from getting stuck: If the hanging basket comes into contact with any obstacles when entering the liquid tank during operation, it will return to the first tank so as to protect the tissue from being destroyed.
2. Special cover used with the multiple gasket seal produces excellent sealing performance, which minimizes the volatilization loss of the liquid.
3. The special glass cover, sealing strips and double layer active carbon filter ensure that the air in the room is not contaminated.
4. The large screen LCD shows the operating conditions clearly.
5. Manual operation can be used at will during running to adjust the processing time and improve the processing effect.
6. In-built UPS can prevent the tissue being stuck in the air or 100% ethanol or xylene for a long time so being destroyed in the event of power failure.
7. Protection functions for power failure:
You can set which tank is the protecting tank according to your requirement . When power failure lasts more than 5 minutes, the basket automatically enters the protection tank.
When the basket moves into or in front of the protecting tank, if power cut lasts for 5minutes,the basket stays in the current liquid tank, and shall continue to operate as per the original process until power-on.
When the basket moves between the protecting tank and wax tank, if power cut comes and stays for 5minutes,the basket shall enter the protecting tank, and shall continue to operate as per the original process until power-on.
When the basket moves to wax tank, if power cut comes and keeps for 5minutes, the basket shall enter the wax tank, and shall continue to operate as per the original process after one hour when the temperature of wax was raised to your set temperature.
Quantity of hanging baskets: 2
Number of liquid tanks : 10 reagent tanks and 4 wax tanks
Volume of liquid tank : 1300ml ,can accept 72 standard cassettes quantity capable of being processed at the same time: 144 Standard cassettes Retention time in each tank: 1 minute ~ 99 hours and 59 minutes
Agitation time in each tank : 5 sec~ 30sec adjustable ( default value is 15 sec)
Delay time : 0~48 hours
Temperature range: 55℃ ~ 70℃
Temperature tolerance: ±1℃
Power supply: 220V±10% 50HZ/60HZ
Outside dimensions (W*D*H): 1215×475×550 mm
Weight: About 70kg
AVTP 2500 Vacuum tissue processor
AVTP 2500 Vacuum Tissue Processor is a advanced equipment for paraffin infiltration of tissue specimens in histopathology applications.
This enhanced PLC technology with user-friendly touch screen system is the hallmark of the AVTP 2500 can improve specimen quality and laboratory economy .
- Friendly and easy to lean the color touch screen with graphic symbols.
- Every work status be clearly displayed in large color touch screen.
- Simplified software with intelligent control.
- Reagent replacement automatically. When the using times of first alcohol bottle arrive to max while the alcohol concentration is lower the required, the first bottle of alcohol be drained firstly and pump the alcohol from bottle 2 on the purpose of saving reagent.
- Up to hundreds protocols meets different tissue processing requirement and modifying the current protocol.
- Tissue was placed in retort bath. Don’t contact with air to drying under safety condition during processing.
- The whole processing is under a vacuum environment avoid harmful gas overflow to harm health.
- Safe and reliable retort cover so as to protect the safety of operation.
- 4 different level sensors to create great efficiency process.
- Two kinds distributing valve for Reagent and wax be treat reagent and wax separately, maximum to prevent the tube blocking under ambient temperature.
- Power failure protection function. The external UPS be optional can protect tissue from suffering damage once meet power failure. When power is restored, the previous protocols is automatically resumed and completed.
- Check the seal situation automatically before working, and alarm any problem happens
- Pluggable reagent bottle make easies to drain and fill reagent.
- The maximum capacity is 300 cassettes to meet the different requirement.
- Paraffin bath and Retort bath made by high quality stainless steel that easy to clean.
- Reagent management remind the user maintenance automatically, to ensure the satisfactory results.
- Fill the reagent and drain automatically.
- Intelligent the wax fill and drain
- Monitoring the processing by manual to help maintenance easily.
- Variety cleaning adapts different clean conditions.
Number of paraffin bath 3pcs
Capacity 3.5Liters each
Temperature accuracy ±1℃
Paraffin melting time approx.10hours
Number of Retort bath 1pc
Capacity max 300cassettes(3baskets）
Processing retort volume 4.5Liters
Temperature(processing reagent): 55℃
Negative pressure max：700mbar
Positive pressure max： 350mbar
WASTE REAGENT BOTTLES
Number of waste reagent bottle 1pc
Maximum bottle volume::5Liters
Number of reagent bottles： 9pcs
Maximum bottle volume::5Liters
Number of cleaning bottles： 4pcs
Maximum bottle volume::5Liters
WASTE WAX BOX
Number of waste wax box： 1pc
Maximum bottle volume::4Liters
Color touch screen： 10inches
Power supply：220 V AC
Fuse：main power 3A，heating power 5 A
Dimensions：L：650mm , W：690mm , H：1270mm ,
Weight (net): approx190kg
ATP 200 Carousel Tissue Processor
1. Robust equipment easy to handle , mounted in tubular frame plate in high resistance plastic resin finishing .
2. External finishing in white resistant to the lab environment and products as xylol .
3. Micro-processed central digital touch screen LCD panel , which controls all functions of equipment such as : date , time and year and equipment adjustment parameters configuration .
4. Daily schedule for 24 hours and sloe time for weekends or extended holidays
5. Changeable programming with selectable time interval according to the need of the operator . Ability to pause processing in any bath or position
6. Adjustable bath speed and time control allowing total flow fully preventing contamination of one bath to other
7. High duration battery own up to 10 years allowing data protection even in lack of power situations
8. +/- 20 min continuous operation in lack of power situation . Energy provided by no break variable according to no break capacity
9. Protection sensor that controls paraffin mugs individually with visual and sonorous alarm protection for sub and super heating
10. System protection not allowing the penetration of the last xylol paraffin bath , in case of not agreeable selected temperature parameter
11. Automatic stop at end of cycle system , 9 storage protocols programs pre-selected by operator .
12. System oscillation inox basket with capacity up to 85 cassettes with improves the processed material quality
Paraffin Bath :
Temperature Control in panel , with adjustable sensitivity to 80±1 C .
Capacity up to 255 plastic cassettes using 3 baskets
Capacity to 10 Reagent baths and 2 paraffin baths , total 12 baths of 2L each
Sealant bath lid that fully prevent environment contamination
Height : 800mm
Width : 530mm
Weight : 70kg
Power : 500 W
Voltage : 220V at 50/60 HZ