Melting Furnaces up to 1500 °C
These compact melting furnaces for the melting of non-ferrous metals and alloys are one of a kind and have a number of technical advantages. Designed as tabletop models, they can be used for many laboratory applications. The practical counter balanced hinge with shock absorbers and the spout (not for KC) on the front of the furnace make exact dosing easy when pouring the melt. The melting furnaces are available for furnace chamber temperatures of 1000, 1300, or 1500 °C. This corresponds to melt temperatures of about 80 °C - 110 °C lower.
- Tmax 1000 °C, 1300 °C, or 1500 °C, with melt temperature about 80 °C - 110 °C lower
- Crucible sizes of 0,75, 1,5 or 3 liters
- Crucible with integrated pouring spout of iso-graphite included with delivery
- Additional spout (not for KC), mounted at the furnace for exact pouring
- Compact bench-top design, simple emptying of crucible by tiltiing system with gas damper
- Crucible for heating up of melting furnace insulated with a hinged lid, lid opened when pouring
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Other crucible types available, e.g. steel
- Design as bale-out furnace without tilting device, e.g. for lead melting
- Over-temperature limiter for the furnace chamber with automatic reset to protect against overtemperature. The limit controller switches off the heating when the pre-set limit temperature has been reached and does not switch it on again until the temperature falls below the setting again.
- Observation hole for melt