Centrifuge Sieva 2
SIEVA-2 is a filtration centrifuge with microprocessor control. By an opening in the lid it is possible to fill the centrifugal basket during rotation.
The solids remain in the centrifugal basket and the liquid can run off through a opening on the right side. The transparent lid allows a visual monitoring of the centrifugation.
The SIEVA-2 is very versatile and suitable for various applications.
The operating principle of this centrifuge is the cake filtration, the filtration in which the required pressure force is generated in the centrifugal field.
The perforated rotor is lined with a filter cloth. Due to the continuous inflow of the suspension, a filter cake builds up in the rotor, while the clarified liquid drains through the rotor casing or on the edge of the basket.
The filtration centrifuge Sieva-2 is mainly used for batch separation of relatively coarse particles or crystalline substances.
Features and Function
- max. Speed: 10000 rpm
- max. RCF: 7825 xg
- max. Volume: 500 ml
- Speed range: 250 - 10000 rpm
- Running time: 1min - 60min / 1 min increments or continious run
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 39 cm x 37 cm x 49 cm
- Weight: 25 kg
- Brushless induction drive
- Microprocessor control
- Active imbalance detection and cut-off
- One-hand closing
- Emergency lid lock
- Stainless steel chamber
- Autoclavable rotors
- Pre-selection of speed in steps of 250
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 sec to 99h 59min or continious
- Simple one handed operation