Instrument for the assessment of vibration for occupational health (risk at work) and building regulations.
- Vibrometer in-line with ISO 8041
- Measures all parameters simultaneously for each application (HA, WB, Buildings and Structure)
- Single measurement scale, irrespective of the application (HA, WB, Buildings and Structure)
- Great storage capacity: saves the time history of the measurement
- USB connectivity & power
The VC431 is a triaxial vibrometer (in accordance with the regulation ISO 804) and the ideal instrument for vibration measurements in-line with Directive 2002/44/EC on risks arising from the exposure of workers to mechanical vibration.
The VC431 can also evaluate the effect of vibration on the structure of buildings and terrain (UNE 22-381-93).
The VC431 is a user-friendly instrument (thanks to its simple iconographic display) with a single scale, simultaneous measurement and display of all parameters for each application.
With the CESVA Capture Studio software (included) the measurements carried out with the VC431 can be downloaded (USB) and the results analyzed quickly and simply.
Its reduced weight, versatility and user-friendliness make it the hand-held instrument par excellence for the assessment of risks related to vibration.
- Set consisting of: VC431 triaxial vibrometer, AC031 triaxial accelerometer for the Hand-arm application, AC033 triaxial accelerometer for the Whole Body application, ML012 transporting briefcase.
- Set consisting of: VC431 triaxial vibrometer, AC032 triaxial accelerometer for the Buildings/Structure application, ML012 transporting briefcase.
Monoaxial Vibration Meter
Instrument for measuring human exposure to whole-body vibration in buildings and narrow-band frequency analysis & Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) of vibration.
- Type 1 Sound Level Meter
- Real-time Spectral Analyser in 1/1 & 1/3-octave bands
- Measures all parameters simultaneously with A, C & Z frequency-weightings
- Single scale
- Measurement of human exposure to whole-body vibration in buildings (ISO 2631-2)
The module for vibration measurements of the SC310 sound level meter adds 2 measurement modes: human exposure to whole-body vibration in buildings mode and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) narrow-band frequency analysis for vibration.
The “human exposure to whole-body vibration in buildings” mode of the SC310 includes a new mode for measuring structural vibration to which human beings are exposed in buildings. This new mode VIBRATION has been designed according to ISO 2631-2:2003 and along with the preamplifier PA001 and the accelerometer converts the SC310 into a human vibration-measuring instrument according to ISO 8041. (The module for vibration measurements does not include accelerometer).
This new mode consists of 3 screens. The first one shows a 1/3-octave band real-time spectral analysis from 1 Hz to 80 Hz, showing the acceleration information in linear [m/s2] and logarithmic numerical values [dB referred to 10-6 m/s2]. The second one shows this spectral information in graphic format and also gives the evaluation of the multiplying factor K according to the old ISO 2631-2:1989. The third screen shows linear and logarithmic overall values of acceleration evaluation parameters such as aWm, peak, crest factor, MTVV (Maximum Transient Vibration Value) and VDV (Vibration Dose Value). All these parameters with Wm frequency weighting (ISO 2631-2:2003).