High-Volume Pesticide Air Samplers
TPPV-1 High-Volume Pesticide Air Samplers
Staplex® Pesticide Particulate and Vapor Air Sampling System
"Method for Determination of Organochlorine Pesticides and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Ambient Air."
- Collects airborne particulates and vapor contamination from pesticide compounds
- Samples semi-volitile organic compounds, organochlorine and organophosphate pesticides
- Samples in accordance to U.S. EPA Method T04,
The Staplex Pesticide Particulate and Vapor Air Sampling System incorporates a dual chamber aluminum sampling module. The upper chamber supports the airborne particulate filter media (Staplex No. TFAQ102 Quartz Filters). The lower chamber encapsulates a glass cartridge which contains the polyurethane foam (Staplex No. TPUF3) for vapor entrapment.
Air flow rates are adjustable up to 280 liters per minute by turning a flow adjuster screw. Air flow rate is measured a built-in gage. Other standard features include a built-in 7-day Mechanical Timer and Elapsed Time Indicator.
All the components are housed in a durable aluminum shelter suitable for outdoor use. The system is designed for use in non-explosive atmospheres.
Required Sampling Media [Quartz Filter and Foam Plug]
- No. TFAQ102 Quartz Filters (100/box)
- No. TPUF1 Polyurethane Foam Plug 1"
- No. TPUF2 Polyurethane Foam Plug 2"
- No. TPUF3 Polyurethane Foam Plug 3"