PB-900 Programmable JarTester
The Phipps & Bird state-of-the-art six-paddle programmable model elevates jar testing to a new level of precision by utilizing four operator-programmable memory banks that offer virtually unlimited stirring capabilities:
Turning the stirrer off does not erase the programmed information. It permits automatic transitioning from a fast mix/short run to a slow mix/long run, or any combination of speeds and times desired to replicate actual plant conditions and operation
- Each bank may be programmed with paddle speeds from 5 to 300 rpm in 1-rpm increments
- 1 second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Programmable Audio Signals.
- The stirrer may be run sequentially through the memory banks, independently in any one of the memories, or continuously at a selected speed.
Constructed on a powder-coated steel uniframe chassis, the PB-900 features an LED floc illuminator built into the base, and six stainless steel 1" x 3" paddles spaced six inches apart and which are adjustable to a maximum depth of nine inches. The unit comes complete with your choice of either:
All Phipps & Bird JarTesters are 24VDC and come complete with an adapter to operate them in from 120V, 60Hz and 220V, 50/60Hz power sources.
- Six standard, round, glass, 1-liter laboratory beakers, or
- Six B-KER2 square, acrylic, 2-liter jar testing jars, along with a dust cover and a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
CE and cTUVus Marked.
Phipps & Bird has been building the world’s finest jar testers since 1930’s. With a minimum amount of maintenance, you can expect your PB-900 to provide over 25 years of dependable service!
PB-950 & PB-980 Series Portable JarTesters
Like its six-paddle big brothers, our Portable four- and two-paddle models stand at the head of their class. All the standard features of the six-paddle stirrer are included with these units, as well. Choose either:
All Phipps & Bird Jar Testers operate on 24 volts and come equipped with an Adaptor and 110V and 220V power cords, permitting the machines to operate anywhere in the world.
- Standard, glass, 1-liter beakers
- B-KER2 square, acrylic, 2-liter jar testing jars.
All Phipps & Bird Jar Testers are CE and cTUVus compliant.