Integrated probe, hold function, automatic shut-off. IP54 ABS housing.
Supplied with fitting certificate and transport case.
- 0 to 10 000 lux
- 0 to 929 fc
LX 200 luxmeter hand-held luxmeter, self-contained and automatic is specially designed to illuminance measurement.
Measuring range: from 0.1 to 200,000 lux.
With its memory, it allows storage of measurement cessions for processing on a computer thanks to the LLX200 software.
LX 200 instrument is calibrated on a specific optical bench. It comes with its calibration certificate. Our standard reference instruments are duly linked to COFRAC.
- Instantaneous illuminance: displaying of instantaneous / maximum / minimum values
- Relative illuminance: allows a relative measurement to a reference point to quantify a light input or illuminance decrease
- Cartography of illuminance - spatial representation: coloured representation according to levels obtained for printing report
- Uniformity: calculation of the min / ave ratio for determination of illuminance uniformity at workstation according standards
For workstations, offices, sport installations, parking, commercial centers… Dedicated to control and monitoring illuminance.
Measuring range : from 0,1 to 150 000 lux (from 0,01 to 13940 fc).
Supplied with calibration certificate.
- Display illuminance for local measurements
- With timed measurement : min., max. and average values
- Pause function to eliminate any unrepresentative illuminance and display for local measurements
- Relative measurement to a reference point for the quantification of a luminous contribution or an illuminance decrease.
- Sensing element in silicon photodiode (spectral responsivity in accordance with photopic curve CIE).