The science behind this instrument has been proven in the field for decades; it was previously known as the Jarrell-Ash 300G-M (Galvanek – Morrison) Fluorometer.
Today, this fluorescence based instrument, has kept the original base of analysis, yet comes into the 21st century with advanced PCB internal hardware/software that makes this uranium analyzer ideal for critical prospecting, environmental testing and clinical analysis, as it can detect traces of uranium from a parts-per million to a parts-per trillion level!
The ATS 300GM Fluorometer has been specially developed to provide laboratories with an analyzer that is simple to use, yet offers very fast, very accurate and repeatable analyses.
This versatile instrument is the ideal tool for environmental studies, pollution control and health checks for people in high risk environments. The ATS 300GM comes in two different models;
- Covers a wide range from below 1 ppm to over 600 ppm.
- Calibration: zero and single high point calibration are done automatically.
- No isolating optics to focus, align or to clean.
- High speed and stability: typically 5 seconds measuring cycle
- High precision: 1% C.V, at 10 ppm.
- Easy-to-read LCD/LED display with green backlight, 4 lines, 20 characters dot matrix
- Soft-key operation! 4 Soft-keys allows easy navigation of the menu and executing commands
- Greater accuracy through automatic zero and background setting.
- Uranium in ores and mining.
- Analysis of concentrates and tailings
- Uranium in lignites, phosphate rocks, shales, and natural waters.
- Energy sector, industrial waste, soil, sediments, etc
ATS300GM 37007 & 37008 Fluorometer
The ATS300GM 37007 (for 230VAC installations) and 37008 (for 110VAC installations) are designed for applications that require High Sensitivity and Low Detection Limits are required in the analysis.
It is supplied with a laptop as standard and operates using the proprietary ATS FluoroSoft™ Software (see below).
It offers high speed and stability; typically 5 seconds per measuring cycle, and High Precision of 1% C.V, at 100 ppb.
Operation of the analyser is performed via the laptop, yet the analyser can also be used as a stand-alone system.
Models 37007 and 37008 offer identical performance, and only differ with the power supply on location.
ATS300GM 37009 & 37010 Fluorometer
The ATS300GM 37009 (for 230VAC installations) and 37010 (for 110VAC installations) are designed for
applications that require a Wide Range in the analysis.
The range offered is from 1 ppm to over 600 ppm with a high precision of 1% C.V, at 10 ppm.
This stand-alone system is operated via 4 Soft-keys that allow for easy navigation of the menu and executing commands.
This analyser has been specially developed to provide laboratories with an analyzer that is simple to use, yet offers very fast, very accurate, and repeatable analyses. It is also of great assistance in the implementation of international laboratory standards such as GLP.
Models 37009 and 37010 offer identical performance, and only differ with the power supply on location.